19th Entry August 9th 2008, "6th Installment: To Move A Bloom"

"To Move a Bloom" by Patrick Gorman Pettis


These are the final pictures of the piece. Henna and black acrylic were used to apply the very last details.

Thankfully it has already been purchased by a wonderful gentleman in Florida. It is the only one of its kind, unique in so many ways to my other work. The subject alone sets it in its own category.
As I've stated before in previous entries my collectors and fans, readers of this blog already know that I add images hidden into the piece as my way of rewarding those who really look. If a person is interested in a work of mine I want to keep them entertained while maintaining the integrity of that piece's statement and idea.
And although I cannot tell you, my reader, where they actually are in the piece I had pictures taken of a few of them. The last three pictures in this entry are of those images.

Thank you all for reading and watching the development of this specific work. To see it in its very beginning stages and the story behind it simply go to the 1st installment in this blog.
- More Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

43rd Entry - The Internationally Sold "2013 Warrior + Series"

42nd Entry - 2013 Past Life Series, Part Four